" I’m not in this job for fun. I’m in this job to help, err, end apartheid."
8 caps: true detective 1.01, the long bright dark.
I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self; an accretion of sensory, experience and feeling, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody is nobody. Maybe the honorable thing for our species to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight, brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal.
1. Ellen was AWESOME SHE EVEN GAVE OUT PIZZA
2. Benedict stole the show with his photo bomb and just being himself
3. Gravity stole the show with awards
4. The Hobbit fandom felt cheated
5. John Travolta does not know how to say Idina Menzel
6. The best Celebrity selfie of all time was taken
7. 12 years a slave won best motion feature
8. Cate Blanchett won best Actress in a leading role
9. Leonardo dicaprio did not win best actor in a leading role.
Jennifer Lawrence showing Mario Lopez her dancing skills on the Oscars red carpet (March 2, 2014)